Monday, May 12, 2008

The adult beach

As many of you know Curt and I recently returned from a wonderful 2nd honeymoon for our 25th wedding anniverary. We went to Aruba. It was spectacular! However I have to tell you about Curt and my experience on the "Adult beach" We stayed at the marriot and they have a private island that they shuttle you out to by boat. On one side is the family beach and the other side is the Adult only side. Well we schedule an on the beach massage and the hut they do it in is on the Adult beach. So after a remarkable massage we decided to just walk along the beach. When we got to the other end I told Curt he needed to keep his focus on the water. He asked me why. So I told him of the topless ladies we had just passed. He claimes he missed the whole thing. So how many of you believe him?

2 comments:

The Trainas said...

My favorite part is that the picture cuts off right before you really know exactly WHAT curt is wearing on the beach.YIKES!!

OhShauna said...

Not on your life! We are talking Curt here. I remember the nudie magazines he had under his bed when he was a teenager!