This is a blog about a family that started with two people who love each other!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Strange statements
Okay so David thinks it is really fun to go into the bathroom and make statements....strange statements. The other day I am going past and I hear... wow I have never seen it that color before! Other favorites are "huh thats funny, I don't remember eating that." Or one time I heard him congratulating himself on a job well done. He also likes to say "now how did that get in there. I am not sure if these are camp pranks or what but the day he made loud grunting noises and dropped a cantelope in the toliet with a loud sigh of relief was the day he wasn't aloud to use the upstairs toilet anymore. So do your children play these kinds of jokes on you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahaha! That's soo awesome Dave! I read this to Bryce and he thought it was a good idea...hmmm....
hahaha! that just made me laugh outloud for like five minutes. i think it's just so funny because i can totally see dave saying that to himself. :)
Okay, so Braden wants to know what you did with the cantelope afterwards...well??
Hahaha that was really funny and I can't stop laughing now. Sounds like dave lol:)
Post a Comment