This is a blog about a family that started with two people who love each other!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Just for fun!
Hello all my fellow bloggers. I decided to get on board and join you. I am not really good at this yet so bear with me. Today is mothers day and we had a great day. David got his duty to God award! Yea! Such a great accomplishment. It was funny because Curt and I had to go up in Sacrament meeting and stand next to this boy. We are both so much shorter than he is. Then Amy had to speak and Alyssa sang with the primary. She reminded me that this is her last year singing with the primary. I still had a hard time finding her because she stands by her friends on the back row and I cant find her because she is so short. I don't know what happened in our gene pool. So my mothers day is turning out great. Let me know how yours all went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere Willardsons! Blogs are so much fun! We are glad you started one.
loved the pictures Gayle--and i really like blogs and have entered them all on my favorites so i can access them easily (duh!) think i am smart
Welcome to blog world! I want to hear about Curt and the adult beach????
Post a Comment