I am looking for recipes that can be made from canned items that I can buy and put in my food storage rotation. We have had a huge emphisis on food storage and my stake RS president suggested that we get 15 or more recipes that your family likes. These recipes need to be made from items that you can store. So if any of you have a favorite or two let me know. Maybe we can do a section on the recipe blog for using food storage. What do you think?
4 comments:
http://everydayfoodstorage.net/
This is my friend's sister-in-law's website. It started out as a blog, but apparantly her recipes are so practical and amazing that she has won awards for it and now it is a website. Check it out.
great idea!
I went on the site Hansens suggested and it is great! I liked the three month supply list for your pantry. I'm going to do an overhaul of my pantry and keep this as a check list. Our ward also is doing a big push on food storage and will be having cooking lessons and recipes. We'll share.
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/
This also is a great website Gayle
Post a Comment