Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Driving miss Gayle crazy

So I take Breann to lunch today for her birthday and she decides she wants to drive back to school because she still has about 18 hours of driving to get in before she gets her licence. We pull up to the school and I get out to walk around to the drivers side of the car. It is then I notice Breann getting out and the car is moving forward. She realizes then that she didn't put the car in park and is hopping along side the car until she gets in and stops it and puts it in park. Yes raising teenagers is fun. Yes I would do it again. Yes we love it when the learn to drive....excuse my rambling but I hear the power of possitive thinking is helpful. Have a great day and smile!

4 comments:

Tyler and Allison said...

If you've ever driven with tyler (brother) you would agree with me, and my mom, that teaching him how to drive is an adventure too scary to find any "fun" in it. But hey, I'm glad you're having fun. How fortunate you are that your adventure didn't end up with damage done!

grammie said...

After being in the passenger seat with my 7 teenagers as they learned to drive caused me the platinum (grey) hair I now have. And I'm glad I don't have to relive that part of my life again.

Kevin and Emily said...

That is so funny! I am not looking forward to teaching my children to drive. I still remember what a wreck I was when my parents taught me to drive.(=

Amy and Chace said...

ha ha ha ha!!!