Its time to guess! David's mission papers go in on Sunday and you all have the chance to guess where he is going. You might want to keep in mind that his mother is praying he will be sent stateside and his uncle (the mission Pres. wants him to come to his mission. D.C.) It was kind of funny that his Dr. put on the comments of his physical, Tall, Thin. I think that about says it all. We should know where he is going in about 1 1/2 weeks so get your guesses in! Go David!
11 comments:
I think that he is going somewhere like New Zealand or Australia.
Brian's guess is the Phillipines and mine is Mexico. We are so excited for you Dave!
I think New York City--Grampa Ray thinks an Asian mission. I think South Africa would be interesting too.
Branden: Venezuela
Chris: Tennessee
Lori: I'm not very good at this game.
Elwin: France
Lynnette: Italy
Marie: Germany
Tyler: Arizona
Briggs: When I asked Briggs where David should go on his mission he said, "our house". There you go Dave, Oregon (not Sandy Utah)
You will do great where ever you go!!
Our guesses:
Kevin: Des Moines, Iowa
Emily: Florida or Texas, spanish speaking
We are so excited for you Dave!
Cambodia!!!!!!!!!!! Atleast that is my hope. But wherever it is someone is waiting for you Dave.
Chace says Japan, and I say Cherry Hill New Jersey. We'll see soon!
I say foreign - say, Belgium.
Bryce: Philippines
Katie: Mexico
Baby: Agrees with Bryce
Hmmm... this is a tough one.
Tyler guesses Chicago, Illinois
I guess Texas, spanish speaking.
Post a Comment