Friday, January 30, 2009

curts birthday

Well today was Curts Birthday and after an amazing day skiing in 40 degree sunny new snow weather with his brother Scott the kids suprised him with Guitar Hero world tour for his birthday. Now we are getting ready to go to dinner with a bunch of friends! You will see from the pictures below that Curt is having a great birthday and Breann is loving it too.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a great time playing your new game. I can't wait to play when I come out! Happy birthday Dad!

Lori said...

Happy birthday Curt. I guess I need to do what you do and start calling you on January 1st to wish you a happy birthday so that I am not late.

Kevin and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Curt. Looks like we need to come over and check out your Guitar Hero- looks way too fun! (=