
I thought I would take this opportunity to brag about my daughter Breann. She decided to tryout for the highschool swim team and made it. I know this is a bad picture but she is getting ready to dive in on the farthest block. She has improved her time on the 50 freestyle by 20 seconds. I love going to the meets. It is challenging getting people to cover my shifts but I love watching this girl go! Yea Breann!

The other thing we have been heavily envolved in is a production our stake did called From Comorahs hill. Alyssa was a dancer. She is in the gold skirt on the right of the picture. She was the smallest dancer and did such a great job!

Breann has a long speaking part and she is the funniest actress. Again just a blast to watch!
I am so proud of these two girls they may be all we have at home but they keep us hopping!
3 comments:
Wow the swim team? That is so awesome. I hope she does well! And I was in a play like that years ago. It was so much fun.
What fun to see your children perform in athletics or drama. Its interesting to see the talents in the different areas come out--and if not talents, at least they are enjoying themselves with other kids.
Yeah for the swim team Breann! That is great! Looks like Breann and Alyssa have had a great time in their production too. These are two awesome girls.
Post a Comment