The winners of the Halloween contest. Richard Simmons and his groupy ( Rob and Linda)
The runners up. KISSES and HUGS!

Curt and I had a great time developing our costumes. We have a fun halloween party that we go to every year and we have yet to win the contest. This year Curt was a hug and I was a kiss.


We took 2nd. Any ideas for next year? I really want to win this. It looks like the funny ones are winning not the cute ones.
6 comments:
The costumes were very cute and original. It took me a minute to recognize you, Gayle, you looked so much like Amy. I would have given you 1st prize!
If I can think of anything I'll let you know. I was with Chace & Amy this week and I saw the costumes and they totally made me laugh. It was awesome to see them.
Oh, wow! I hope you watched Regis and Kelly...there were a lot of good ideas on there, but you'd better get started on them now for next year. I love these ones though. I guess being "Young and the Restless" is out. The silver hair was very becoming though...talk about a glimpse into the future! I bet that color doesn't come out very easily either.
What cool costumes. I think you should have won. I will try to think of some awesome ideas for next year.
You guys looked great! I totally would have picked you as first place. Who are the judges? Did they just like Rob's legs? Anyway, it looked like fun!
I love your costumes, that is so creative! How did you sit down? And oh my, the Landgren's costumes are hilarious.
Post a Comment