Monday, April 4, 2011

New Granddaughter

I just found out that Kristy and Chris are expecting a little girl in aug. I am so excited for them. It has brought back a multitude of memories. I loved having two little girls together. Getting them ready for the day was a blast. Making bows to match all their outfits and coming up with new hairstyles that would keep their hair out of their faces was always a challenge. But how I loved watching them play with each other. Of course later in life I have heard stories that well…I didn’t know happened and still wish I didn’t if you know what I mean.
So today I send a prayer for my grand babies. I pray for each of you that you will always feel love. Love from your parents, Your grandparents and all those around you. But most of all I pray you will always feel the love of your Heavenly Father. I love you all tenderly. I pray you will visit often and allow me to read to you and spoil you with love.

No comments: