Monday, November 15, 2010

mid life crisis or love of learning

Okay so I was thinking today seriously about taking a spanish class. I have thought about this off and on a lot in my life. And even though I sometimes think there is no way I can fit anymore into my life I really want to learn this language. So I am thinking Community Ed. Curt talked to a client of his that just returned with his wife from being a temple president in Chille. He told him that me (his beautiful wife) wants to learn spanish and asked him the best way to do this. He suggested 3 Community ed classes then conversational spanish class then go and speak it. He said living somewhere for a month and I would have it. So I can't do the month thing but I want input on the whole take the community ed class idea. What do you all think? K just thought I would through that out there.

3 comments:

Bryce and Katie said...

You totally should!!! Great idea :)

Amy and Chace said...

Yeah! Take a class and then practice talking to dad! Maybe you'll have it down to practice by Cancun!

grammie said...

What a great idea Gayle!