So funny story of the year. Breann walks into the bathroom at school and sits down in the stall. She hears a voice next to her say "Hello". So not wanting to be rude she replies, "Oh, hello" The voice then says, "How are you today?'"She says Oh pretty good can't complain" then the voice says "Oh thats good so what are you up to?" Then Breann said "Uh well just going to the bathroom..." To that the voice replied. "Um I am going to have to let you go the girl in the next stall thinks I am talking to her." At this point Breann pulls her feet up and hopes she is never recognized.
So this is the delema, does one pee when talking to someone in the bathroom? What do you think?
8 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious! That is the funniest story I've read in years...and if we could re-film that, it would be the best you tube ever!! That could only happen to Breann!
HAHahahaaa! :) Thats sooooo funny!! :)
I didn't even see that comment coming, I would have done the same thing Breann!
Ooooh poor girl! I would have died.
Ps the visitor is the boy I've been dating from LA - so nervous but so excited.
Hope all is well! Love you all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That is a great story!! It can be really confusing when someone is on the phone in the stall:) Breann is so nice to have talked with her!!
Okay so I've heard this story before, however it was supposed to be a made up joke. Turns out breann turned it into real life... :) She would. Ha ha ha. Love you breann :)
So really though, do people really talk on the phone when they are using the restroom?? I would think the other girl would be a little embarrassed.
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man that's a good story :)
ha ha ha ha!!! That just made my day.
Post a Comment