This is a blog about a family that started with two people who love each other!
Im so jealous. It looks like it was a good time!
Question: What in the world is the Lake Powell Dance?? Something so exhausting that it needs recovering from? Hmm...this sounds intense. Sounds like we may need to have a demonstration at bear lake!
Brings back memories...but I didn't see any mice in your photos.
Cute! I love it! Wish we could have stayed longer.
cool pics! looks like fun! jealous...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Im so jealous. It looks like it was a good time!
Question: What in the world is the Lake Powell Dance?? Something so exhausting that it needs recovering from? Hmm...this sounds intense. Sounds like we may need to have a demonstration at bear lake!
Brings back memories...but I didn't see any mice in your photos.
Cute! I love it! Wish we could have stayed longer.
cool pics! looks like fun! jealous...
Post a Comment