Wednesday, May 6, 2009

David's mission photo session

David pointing to Texas! I never knew I had such a photogenic son! Isn't he cute?

He came home with this hair cut and I almost cryed right then. He is looking the part and I know we have little time left.


I have 10 pans of enchiladas made for the farewell. I hope people are coming to eat them!



I think he just realized his mother can't come with him....ha ha love you buddy!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I can't believe he is leaving soon. How fast time flies :)

Amy and Chace said...

oh so cute.

Dave Willardson said...

come on mom did we really need to put all of those on there? ha

Tyler and Allison said...

Davie,
I'm going to miss you. We wish we could have been there at your farewell. You are going to be an absolutely fabulous missionary, and I will write you letters. Love you!!